Upload your document into the Assignment 2 Part A Dropbox in Moodle.
Extensions of time will be granted for students who have an acceptable documented reason for not completing the assessment by the specified due date.
An attempt to pass this assessment must be made in order that the student will be eligible to sit the final exam for this module.
This assignment is worth 15% of the total module.
The assignment is marked out of 15.
Produce a system requirements report. This report is for an app for a smartphone to support the needs of the organisation described in the case study – PredatorFree T222. The following information must be included in the report:
Produce all UML models using Visual Paradigm. You are strongly advised to create initial sketches on paper before proceeding to use the diagramming tool.
|3||Use case model|
|6||Stakeholders and interest|
|7||Domain class model|
|Quality evaluation requirements||Grading|
|· All requirements are present in the report.
· The introductory sections are accurate and clearly written.
· The report is written clearly and describes each section appropriately in a sentence or two. The report must be to business standard.
· Models show correct notation and naming conventions and have a title.
· Consistency between models in terms of names and relationships.
· Consistency between models and requirements.
· Requirements are listed in full, both functional and non-functional, and are consistent with the models.
· Modelling tool is used correctly.
· Each table and figure (model or diagram) in the report includes a brief description of its purpose and a reference to the figure in the text.
· Quality of document is excellent and includes: page numbers, correct English spelling and grammar, appropriate fonts, layout, and headings. Figures and tables have appropriate captions.
All requirements are present in the report.
All quality evaluation requirements are met in full with very minor errors.
Almost all requirements are present in the report. Quality evaluation requirements met but with some errors and omissions or one major omission.
Some requirements are present in the report. Quality evaluation requirements not met in full. There are multiple errors and omissions or more than one major omission.
The sections of the model are not explained properly and the models are incorrect and or inconsistent. There are multiple errors and omissions.
Requirements not met. Quality evaluation requirements not met. The report has multiple errors and omissions.